- Presentación del libro: "Enseñar Derecho ¿Puede servirnos la experiencia de Estados Unidos?"
- How behavioral science can change the way we think, for the better (Dubai)
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Amsterdam)
- Digital Marketing in the Banking Sector
- Taller: Digital Self Branding
- Virtual Master Class: is Marketing dead?
- Master Class 'The World of our Future' in Los Angeles
- IE Energy Drinks Series: Global Trends in Renewable Energy
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Brussels)
- IE Gourmet Club Kick-off Dinner
IE MULTIMEDIA AWARDS
Jun 24, 2012
Your opinion counts!
Help us select the most innovative multimedia material developed at IE for 2011!
In recognition of the efforts of our faculty in the development of multimedia documentation, IE will present the 7th edition of the IE MULTIMEDIA AWARDS. The event will take place in the next faculty meeting and the results will be published via this channel.
Case studies, games, simulations, graphs, tutorials... Which is the most innovative?
We strongly encourage you to vote for your three favorite projects clicking here.
Voting will remain open until June 24th. We appreciate your opinion and we thank you very much.
The IE Multimedia Team