- Startup Competition of The South Summit
- VI Edición de los Premios a las Mejores Prácticas en Comunicación Interna
- IE´s Startup Incubator in area 31 looks for innovative entrepreneurs
- IE Alumna: Estás lista para el Consejo de Dirección?
- Santiago Íñiguez, ponente invitado en la conferencia de Going Global 2013 en Dubai.
- Master Class: Business financing or what is equally important for Power Plants, Hotels and Aircrafts (Almaty)
- The Importance of a Healthy Nutrition
- AMCF Career Webinar Series: Charting a Winning Course from Day 1: Perspectives for Starting Employment at a Large or Small Consulting Firm
- Innovation and business models that effectively work for the bottom billion
- Culturally Competent Healthcare
IE Alumni Happy Hour in Miami
17 de mayo 2012
Please join us for this quarterly gathering, where Max Oliva, Director of Social Impact Management at IE, will be joining us as well.
Max has been the driving force in Social Venturing within IE that allowed us to be ranked as the #1 European Business School by the Aspen Institute, and he is a master in disruptive ideas like "Innovation Thru Design Thinking".
Let´s meet and update each other of your new and on-going projects.
We will share the results of the survey conducted last March, and prepare the IE Alumni Club of Miami for future activities.
Please RSVP to Southusa@ie.edu