- Startup Competition of The South Summit
- VI Edición de los Premios a las Mejores Prácticas en Comunicación Interna
- IE´s Startup Incubator in area 31 looks for innovative entrepreneurs
- IE Alumna: Estás lista para el Consejo de Dirección?
- Santiago Íñiguez, ponente invitado en la conferencia de Going Global 2013 en Dubai.
- Presentación de la novela “Siete Canciones Pasada La Medianoche”, de Pedro Letai
- Leadership Summit Brazil
- IE Afterwork at Boggo
- Strategy Event - BASF
- Master Class: Business financing or what is equally important for Power Plants, Hotels and Aircrafts
- Asia-Pacific Business Club’s Evening Seminar
We are pleased to announce the official launch of the new "IE Social Club", with the purpose of generating network opportunities among IE students, alumni, faculty, staff and communities, through social events.
The IE Social Club will provide a solid platform to support the organization of events, whether large or small, by offering expertise in the negotiation of deals with venues, event management and promotion, and thus linking the IE Brand to the local social scene, and enriching your IE experience in Madrid.
Please Join us in welcoming the IE Social Club, become a fan on Facebook and subscribe on ieCommunities, to stay tuned on the what, where and the who in Madrid and surroundings, and get invited to all the upcoming exciting activities.