- Master Class: Are we at the End of ‘International Relations’?
- Master Class - Non-market strategy: When mastering markets is no longer enough
- Master Class: Unlocking the power of enterprise gamification
- Master Class - Leading Through Innovation: Attitude for Success!
- Mesa Redonda sobre el tema de la Reestructuración de Empresas
This is the only global contest to recognize and award excellence in business teaching.
Go to www.businessprofessoraward.com and vote for one of IE professors.
Voting is open until Friday November 23rd at 5.00 pm GMT.
These IE professors have been nominated by the IE community (students, alumni, staff) and can receive votes:
- Rafael Pampillón, Economic Environment
- Gonzalo Garland, Economic Environment
- Martin Boehm, Marketing
- José Ignacio Gafo, Marketing
- Bill Carney, Marketing
- Jill Payne, Organizational Behavior
- Rolf Strom Olsen, Humanities (Critical Managerial Thinking)
- Amrou Awaysheh, Operations
- Alberto Leopoldo, Operations
- Rafael Ruiz-Jarabo, Strategy
Also we would like to thank all that have voted already and have support our professors and have shared this in the social media.