- Startup Competition of The South Summit
- VI Edición de los Premios a las Mejores Prácticas en Comunicación Interna
- IE´s Startup Incubator in area 31 looks for innovative entrepreneurs
- IE Alumna: Estás lista para el Consejo de Dirección?
- Santiago Íñiguez, ponente invitado en la conferencia de Going Global 2013 en Dubai.
- Master Class: Business financing or what is equally important for Power Plants, Hotels and Aircrafts (Almaty)
- The Importance of a Healthy Nutrition
- AMCF Career Webinar Series: Charting a Winning Course from Day 1: Perspectives for Starting Employment at a Large or Small Consulting Firm
- Innovation and business models that effectively work for the bottom billion
- Culturally Competent Healthcare
ARC Test Drive
20 de octubre 2012
ARC Test Drive was founded by IE MBA students and is a revolutionary business that bridges the gap between new car buyers and sellers, turning the car research and buying process into a stress-free and enjoyable experience. The business idea progressed through term 1 and 2 in the Entrepreneurial Management class taught by Hana Milanov, in the weekly IE Automotive Club meetings and has made its way to IE’s Venture Lab Accelerator. Due to the positive feedback at IE, the business intends to launch in the United States in 2013. As part of its launch, the team has organized a Test-Driving event in Long Island, NY that will take place on October 20-21st.
October 2012– Riverhead, Long Island – ARC Test Drive is proud to present its inaugural test driving event at Riverhead Raceway that will take place on October 20th & 21st, 2012. The event will offer the public access to 14 brands of the leading car manufacturers including Toyota, Honda and Ford with over 100 best-selling models available for free test-drives. You can see a pre-event video here.
The purpose of the event, according to Co-Founder and CEO of ARC Test Drive, Michael Lucki, is to help potential car buyers eliminate any doubts and questions about their new car. The event’s mission is to enhance the research potential of prospective car buyers by comparing a variety of options across brands in one afternoon.
This innovative 2-day event will feature 3 pre-determined tracks: a road course simulation for passenger vehicles; an off-road track for trucks and SUVs; and for those who need more action or simply a rush of adrenaline, the event offers the once in a lifetime chance to experience selected models on the NASCAR raceway. A professional racecar driver will drive customers with their selected car around the racetrack.
“This event will provide the perfect opportunity for anyone interested in purchasing a new car to test drive and gather information about the new 2013 car models in an independent, pressure-free and convenient environment,” explains Mr. Lucki.
This family-friendly event will be held at Riverhead Raceway, Long Island’s only auto racing venue. For more information, please visit www.arctestdrive.com or email email@example.com.
ESTADOS UNIDOS DE AMÉRICA, New York