- IE´s Startup Incubator in area 31 looks for innovative entrepreneurs
- IE Alumna: Estás lista para el Consejo de Dirección?
- Santiago Íñiguez, ponente invitado en la conferencia de Going Global 2013 en Dubai.
- Premio al mejor profesor del año
- GREEN ENERGY PROJECTS - ENEL otorga 650.000 EUR de financiación a proyectos de tecnología limpia
- Presentación del libro: "Enseñar Derecho ¿Puede servirnos la experiencia de Estados Unidos?"
- How behavioral science can change the way we think, for the better (Dubai)
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Amsterdam)
- Digital Marketing in the Banking Sector
- Taller: Digital Self Branding
- Virtual Master Class: is Marketing dead?
- Master Class 'The World of our Future' in Los Angeles
- IE Energy Drinks Series: Global Trends in Renewable Energy
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Brussels)
- IE Gourmet Club Kick-off Dinner
Master Class: The Entrepreneurial Mindset
04 de diciembre 2012
IE Master Class with professor Peter Bryant in Lagos, Nigeria
ABOUT THE MASTER CLASS
Being an entrepreneur is not just a career choice, it is a state of mind, a way of thinking and acting in the world. In this master class, we will explore key features of the entrepreneurial mindset and related behaviors. The takeaways will be relevant for aspiring entrepreneurs, corporate innovators, and managers who want to stimulate more creativity and initiative within their companies
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Peter Bryant is a Professor of Entrepreneurship at IE Business School in Madrid, Spain. Peter graduated BA with Medal from the University of Sydney and earned his PhD in Management from Macquarie University in 2006. He then began his academic career in Sydney, Australia. During the preceding fifteen years, Peter worked as a manager in the airline, banking, consulting and venture capital industries. He also worked at The University of Sydney during 2002-2006, where he managed the commercialization of new technologies through the creation of startup companies. In his academic career, he researches and teaches in the fields of entrepreneurial management and strategy, and their relationship to the evolution of organizational capabilities.