- IE´s Startup Incubator in area 31 looks for innovative entrepreneurs
- IE Alumna: Estás lista para el Consejo de Dirección?
- Santiago Íñiguez, ponente invitado en la conferencia de Going Global 2013 en Dubai.
- Premio al mejor profesor del año
- GREEN ENERGY PROJECTS - ENEL otorga 650.000 EUR de financiación a proyectos de tecnología limpia
- Presentación del libro: "Enseñar Derecho ¿Puede servirnos la experiencia de Estados Unidos?"
- How behavioral science can change the way we think, for the better (Dubai)
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Amsterdam)
- Digital Marketing in the Banking Sector
- Taller: Digital Self Branding
- Virtual Master Class: is Marketing dead?
- Master Class 'The World of our Future' in Los Angeles
- IE Energy Drinks Series: Global Trends in Renewable Energy
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Brussels)
- IE Gourmet Club Kick-off Dinner
2nd Annual NAAMBA Global Career Forum
07 de enero 2013
2nd Annual NAAMBA Global Career Forum, January 7 - 8 2013 in Hong Kong Don't miss this opportunity to meet multinational companies with hiring needs in the Asian Region.
If job seekers are not able to attend, they can still register as an off-site participant, which will allow them to upload their resume book to be seen by participating companies.
Note: There is a two-step process to register and then upload a resume to the database
The conference will feature a career expo with top global companies discussing current and future internship and full-time positions. Graduate business students and alumni will have the opportunity to interview on site.