- Montaje de un modelo de competencias
- Fundador de "Wealth Solutions": Una compañia de gestión patrimonial con Borja Durán
- Entrepreneurship in Emerging Economies (New Delhi)
- Charla y asesoría a los egresados de IE sobre el desarrollo de carreras
- Como ser competitivo frente a un proceso de selección
- Wine Tasting
- Can We Move Beyond Shareholder Value as a Principle of Firm Governance?
- Leadership Opportunities and Challenges Management in a VUCA* World
Master Class: Ten Common Mistakes made by Entrepreneurs and how to avoid them
IE Africa Club Jul 02, 2012
With this presentation, we want to help entrepreneurs reduce the chances of failure when developing their businesses, by learning from the mistakes of others, with the following idea in mind: if something is predictable and it happens, it is not an accident.
Entrepreneurs are very passionate people, and they tend to follow their dreams with great energy. Unfortunately, they tend also to make mistakes that are predictable. With this presentation, we want to help entrepreneurs reduce the chances of failure when developing their businesses, by learning from the mistakes of others, with the following idea in mind: if something is predictable and it happens, it is not an accident.
Speaker: Pablo Martin de Holan, Chairman of the Entrepreneurial Management department and Professor of Strategic Management at IE
Pablo Martin de Holan has an academic background that includes a PhD in Strategic Management from McGill University in Canada, a Masters in Sociology and a Masters in Social Sciences, both from the Sorbonne in Paris, France.
His work has been published in numerous academic and professional journals including The Economist and The Financial Times. . His paper entitled “Managing Organizational Forgetting” won the “Bechkard Memorial Prize” as it was voted the best paper on organizational change published by the Sloan Management Review in 2004.
Since the beginning of his Academic Career, he has taught in over seventeen countries in three different languages.
In order to register please click HERE