- Master Class: Business financing or what is equally important for Power Plants, Hotels and Aircrafts (Almaty)
- The Importance of a Healthy Nutrition
- AMCF Career Webinar Series: Charting a Winning Course from Day 1: Perspectives for Starting Employment at a Large or Small Consulting Firm
- Innovation and business models that effectively work for the bottom billion
- Culturally Competent Healthcare
Career Trends in the Middle East
Sep 18, 2012
Insights, trends and tips on the regional job market over an interactive group discussion. Event organized by IE office in United Arab Emirates.
Inga Walter who just completed the IE Brown EMBA and who has worked for Korn/Ferry International (a globally leading executive search firm) for the past 7 years in Dubai, is offering to share insights, trends and tips on the regional job market over an interactive group discussion.
We look forward to seeing you all there.