- Master Class: Are we at the End of ‘International Relations’?
- Master Class - Non-market strategy: When mastering markets is no longer enough
- Master Class: Unlocking the power of enterprise gamification
- Master Class - Leading Through Innovation: Attitude for Success!
- Mesa Redonda sobre el tema de la Reestructuración de Empresas
IE Wine Club: Viaje a bodegas de Ribera del Duero
Mar 10, 2012
Trip to the Ribera del Duero winery, March 10th - 11th.
09:00 - Travel from Madrid to Ribera - Departure: Castellón de la Plana, 8.
11:00 - Arrival to Ribera del Duero and visit to Vega Sicilia winery, the most luxurious and renowned Spanish wine.
13:00 - Lunch at Restaurante Conde Lucanor (Michelin recommendation) located in the chapel of Peñafiel clarisas nun's old convent.
17:30 - Visit to Bodega Protos, golden medal in the International Exposition of Barcelona.
21:30 - Dinner at Restaurante Fuente de la Aceña (Michelin recommendation). 1 night at same hotel****.
11:00 - Visit to Bodegas Bohórquez, The Times chose these wines as the best in the world.
12:30 - Return from Ribera to Madrid.
THERE ARE NO LONGER ANY SEATS AVAILABLE
Prices include: Transportation + 1 hotel**** night & breakfast + lunch and dinner in Michelin recommended restaurants + visits to Vega Sicilia, Protos and Bohórquez wineries.
Triple room: 165 EUROS pp.
Double room: 180 EUROS pp.