- Presentación del libro: "Enseñar Derecho ¿Puede servirnos la experiencia de Estados Unidos?"
- How behavioral science can change the way we think, for the better (Dubai)
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Amsterdam)
- Digital Marketing in the Banking Sector
- Taller: Digital Self Branding
- Virtual Master Class: is Marketing dead?
- Master Class 'The World of our Future' in Los Angeles
- IE Energy Drinks Series: Global Trends in Renewable Energy
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Brussels)
- IE Gourmet Club Kick-off Dinner
Venture Days Madrid 10th May 2012
May 10, 2012
The IE Venture Days Madrid is an Investor Forum and Entrepreneurship conference in one! Come and hear the war stories of some of the world’s most successful entrepreneurs and be inspired.
IE Venture Days is an expo of the best start-up projects from IE Business School. Hear investor pitches from the finalists of the Venture Lab Accelerator and some of the best start-up projects of our students and alumni.
Our international start-up teams will battle it out to win the favour of the investor panel who will crown one winner as the winner of the Venture Lab. Previous winners of the Venture Lab include MashPan, Doctor Doctor, Respiro, Dust Bio Solutions amongst others who have gone on to raise venture capital investment and successfully launch their start-ups.
Places are limited, please register your attendance here
To find out more:
Facebook: Venture Lab (IE Business School)