- Presentación del libro: "Enseñar Derecho ¿Puede servirnos la experiencia de Estados Unidos?"
- How behavioral science can change the way we think, for the better (Dubai)
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Amsterdam)
- Digital Marketing in the Banking Sector
- Taller: Digital Self Branding
- Virtual Master Class: is Marketing dead?
- Master Class 'The World of our Future' in Los Angeles
- IE Energy Drinks Series: Global Trends in Renewable Energy
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Brussels)
- IE Gourmet Club Kick-off Dinner
MBA CSWP - Kellogg Alumni Symposium in LA
Sep 22, 2012
On behalf of our MBA Career Services for Working Professionals (MBACSWP) alliance partner school, Kellogg School of Management, we are pleased to invite you to attend the upcoming “Making A Life, Making A Living” symposium on September 22nd in Los Angeles, for those of you who may happen to be in the area. Details are below. Please let me know if you sign-up so that I can let my counterpart at Kellogg know.
Get ready for KACLA's Third Annual Career and Networking Symposium on September 22
Making A Life, Making A Living
Kellogg Career & Networking Symposium
September 22, 2012
Olympic Collection, 11301 Olympic Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90064.
Join us for the Third Annual Kellogg Career and Networking Symposium and hear from highly acclaimed keynote speaker, Dr. Mark Albion.
There will also be a presentation on life strategies & transitioning, a networking workshop, surprise guests and more."
About Marc Albion
Mark became a pioneer in inspiring MBAs to leverage business principles to build a better world. Dr. Albion, who has been dubbed " His book, Making a Life, Making a Living was a NY Times bestseller. He has given over 600 speeches at business schools and universities on 5 continents. He co-founded Students for Responsible Business-now called Net Impact. Albion's work in helping successful leaders achieve positive social and environmental change through business principles has been featured in numerous publications.
Register online - space is limited