- Montaje de un modelo de competencias
- Fundador de "Wealth Solutions": Una compañia de gestión patrimonial con Borja Durán
- Entrepreneurship in Emerging Economies (New Delhi)
- Charla y asesoría a los egresados de IE sobre el desarrollo de carreras
- Como ser competitivo frente a un proceso de selección
- Wine Tasting
- Can We Move Beyond Shareholder Value as a Principle of Firm Governance?
- Leadership Opportunities and Challenges Management in a VUCA World
- IE Alumni Meeting - BERLIN
- PANRICO, Personas en las Organizaciones
- "Espíritu aventurero: Internacionalización del expertise español en PPPs".
- IE Munich Stammtisch
- Master Class: Building Successful Brands
- BBVA Game, técnicas de Gamification en banca
- ERE en tiempos de crisis, aspectos más importantes de la reforma laboral
Workshop: Achieving Success through Networking and Social Capital
Jun 02, 2012
The Master Class will show you how to become a brilliant networker through tried and tested techniques and secrets from some of the UK's most successful networkers, who have used networking to secure their dream jobs.
Professor: Steven D'Souza
Being brilliant at networking is the essential skill for personal and career success, whether going after a dream job, branching out and starting a business or simply to meet new people. The Master Class will show you how to become a brilliant networker through tried and tested techniques and secrets from some of the UK's most successful networkers, who have used networking to secure their dream jobs.
In 2008 Steven D´Souza published his second book ‘Brilliant Networking’, Pearson (Prentice Hall), which reached the no 1 business book on Amazon and was featured nationally in the Independent newspaper’s ‘Success at Work’ series and recommended by the Telegraph and the Times. He is currently an Executive Fellow of IE Business School.