- Master Class: Are we at the End of ‘International Relations’?
- Master Class - Non-market strategy: When mastering markets is no longer enough
- Master Class: Unlocking the power of enterprise gamification
- Master Class - Leading Through Innovation: Attitude for Success!
- Mesa Redonda sobre el tema de la Reestructuración de Empresas
Master Class: World Economic Outlook: A two-speed recovery from the Great Recession
Oct 03, 2011
Master Class with Gonzalo Garland
This master class will review the economic outlook of different countries and regions of the world as they recover from the world recession of 2009, and will explore whether we are witnessing a two-speed recovery with continuing difficulties in the developed countries being contrasted by high growth in the emerging regions of the world. The session will also address some important medium and long term trends that will characterize the world in the coming decades.