- Presentación del libro: "Enseñar Derecho ¿Puede servirnos la experiencia de Estados Unidos?"
- How behavioral science can change the way we think, for the better (Dubai)
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Amsterdam)
- Digital Marketing in the Banking Sector
- Taller: Digital Self Branding
- Virtual Master Class: is Marketing dead?
- Master Class 'The World of our Future' in Los Angeles
- IE Energy Drinks Series: Global Trends in Renewable Energy
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Brussels)
- IE Gourmet Club Kick-off Dinner
Master Class: World Economic Outlook: A two-speed recovery from the Great Recession
Oct 03, 2011
Master Class with Gonzalo Garland
This master class will review the economic outlook of different countries and regions of the world as they recover from the world recession of 2009, and will explore whether we are witnessing a two-speed recovery with continuing difficulties in the developed countries being contrasted by high growth in the emerging regions of the world. The session will also address some important medium and long term trends that will characterize the world in the coming decades.