- Master Class: Business financing or what is equally important for Power Plants, Hotels and Aircrafts (Almaty)
- The Importance of a Healthy Nutrition
- AMCF Career Webinar Series: Charting a Winning Course from Day 1: Perspectives for Starting Employment at a Large or Small Consulting Firm
- Innovation and business models that effectively work for the bottom billion
- Culturally Competent Healthcare
Master Class: Ten Common Mistakes made by Entrepreneurs and how to avoid them
Jul 02, 2012
With this presentation, we want to help entrepreneurs reduce the chances of failure when developing their businesses, by learning from the mistakes of others, with the following idea in mind: if something is predictable and it happens, it is not an accident.
Entrepreneurs are very passionate people, and they tend to follow their dreams with great energy. Unfortunately, they tend also to make mistakes that are predictable. With this presentation, we want to help entrepreneurs reduce the chances of failure when developing their businesses, by learning from the mistakes of others, with the following idea in mind: if something is predictable and it happens, it is not an accident.
Speaker: Pablo Martin de Holan, Chairman of the Entrepreneurial Management department and Professor of Strategic Management at IE
Pablo Martin de Holan has an academic background that includes a PhD in Strategic Management from McGill University in Canada, a Masters in Sociology and a Masters in Social Sciences, both from the Sorbonne in Paris, France.
His work has been published in numerous academic and professional journals including The Economist and The Financial Times. . His paper entitled “Managing Organizational Forgetting” won the “Bechkard Memorial Prize” as it was voted the best paper on organizational change published by the Sloan Management Review in 2004.
Since the beginning of his Academic Career, he has taught in over seventeen countries in three different languages.