- Presentación del libro: "Enseñar Derecho ¿Puede servirnos la experiencia de Estados Unidos?"
- How behavioral science can change the way we think, for the better (Dubai)
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Amsterdam)
- Digital Marketing in the Banking Sector
- Taller: Digital Self Branding
- Virtual Master Class: is Marketing dead?
- Master Class 'The World of our Future' in Los Angeles
- IE Energy Drinks Series: Global Trends in Renewable Energy
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Brussels)
- IE Gourmet Club Kick-off Dinner
Rock the Vote® Madrid 2012
Sep 20, 2012
Rock the Vote® Madrid 2012, brought to you by The American Club of Madrid, comes to Europe bringing Spain the premiere USA 2012 election event, concert and more!
FREE ADMISSION (must be 18 or older to attend). Advanced registration is required. No walk-ins will be admitted.
Registration deadline: Monday, September 17th.
Seating is limited and is on a first come first serve basis.
REGISTER NOW AT: WWW.ROCKTHEVOTEMADRID2012.EVENTBRITE.COM
19:00h - doors open/event check-in/seating
20:00h - event kick-off with US Ambassador to Spain & Andorra, Alan D. Solomont.
Debate of the issues surrounding the USA presidential election with moderator, Gayle Allard, PHD, Economics Professor, IE Business School with top level representatives from both the Democratic and Republican parties
21:00h - on-site voter registration and absentee ballot and Live Rock Concert with music by Sala & the Strange Sounds
22:30h - Nocturnal DJ Party with Teatro Kapital
Host partners: Embassy of the United States of America, APUNE, Madrid Exchange Students Community, Youth Vote Overseas, Taste of America
*Voter registration & voting is state governed and therefore completion of the absentee ballot will be determined by the state in which an individual is registered. US Embassy staff will be available to assist all eligible voters.