- Taller: Digital Self Branding
- Virtual Master Class: is Marketing dead?
- Master Class 'The World of our Future' in Los Angeles
- IE Energy Drinks Series: Global Trends in Renewable Energy
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Brussels)
- IE Gourmet Club Kick-off Dinner
Global Leadership Summit 2012
May 21, 2012
In the year of the London Olympics, IE Business School is teaming up with London Business School and other top schools to connect with and showcase some of the world's most influential sport and business thinkers at the Global Leadership Summit 2012, in London on Monday 21 May.
Last year's event attracted over 650 participants from 55 countries, and saw participants engaging in thought provoking debate and networking at the highest level.
The special discounted rate for IE Business School Alumni is £375 - a 50% discount on the standard rate of £750.
To take advantage of this exclusive of offer sign up here.
On the day delegates will hear from an exciting line-up of speakers including:
• Dr. Eduardo Fernández-Cantelli, Professor of Marketing, IE Business School will be chairing a specialist session on the power of sports branding.
• Andrea Agnelli, President, Juventus F.C. who has broad professional experience both in Italy and abroad. Delivering the closing keynote address Agnelli will be speaking about his experience of rejuvenating a sporting giant.
• Casey Coffman, Senior Vice President, Corporate Strategy & Development, The Madison Square Garden Company, who will be discussing the ins and outs of investing in the sports industry, in one of the specialist sessions.
• Alex Thomas, sports correspondent and anchor, CNN International will chair the Summit.
• Sir John Armitt CBE LEP27, Chairman, Olympic Delivery Authority, will sit on a panel in the morning debating the global economic impact of major sporting events.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join us in London for this exclusive, high profile event.
With best wishes,
The Global Leadership Summit team
London Business School
UNITED KINGDOM, London