- Startup Competition of The South Summit
- VI Edición de los Premios a las Mejores Prácticas en Comunicación Interna
- IE´s Startup Incubator in area 31 looks for innovative entrepreneurs
- IE Alumna: Estás lista para el Consejo de Dirección?
- Santiago Íñiguez, ponente invitado en la conferencia de Going Global 2013 en Dubai.
- Master Class: Business financing or what is equally important for Power Plants, Hotels and Aircrafts (Almaty)
- The Importance of a Healthy Nutrition
- AMCF Career Webinar Series: Charting a Winning Course from Day 1: Perspectives for Starting Employment at a Large or Small Consulting Firm
- Innovation and business models that effectively work for the bottom billion
- Culturally Competent Healthcare
16 de noviembre 2012
Don’t miss the opportunity to have TOP students from Global MBA programs provide innovative solutions to your business challenges and to debate trends in innovation with other business leaders, consultants and experts!
Top MBA students will collaborate with industry leading professionals to design new ways for companies to initiate, harness, and drive innovative change at the second annual ESADE Innovation Summit 2012: Inspiring Innovation. A dynamic group of experts, practitioners, and professionals will collaborate with students as they explore unique ways to push the boundaries of business and innovation related to four key areas:
• Smart Cities
• Consumer Engagement
• Financial Services
This conference is tremendously exciting because companies in every sector around the world are looking to achieve a competitive advantage in their space by challenging and exceeding traditional standards of innovation, creativity, and growth. The structure of the program facilitates hands-on engagement and interactive learning as students endeavor to solve each company challenge by leveraging the expertise of innovation consultants who are renowned in their respective fields
We are honored and delighted to have Professor Kenneth Morse attend this event as the leading key-note speaker. Professor Morse has been a high-performance leader in global high-tech sales and sales management for over 35 years, and among his many distinctions and achievements he was appointed to the recently-created National Advisory Council on Innovation & Entrepreneurship by Secretary Locke and President Obama (Washington) and is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations (New York City).
By hosting this conference, ESADE confirms the MBA program’s commitment to developing successful leaders who understand and can drive the future of innovative change in global business.
Come to the 2012 Innovation Summit at ESADE and learn how you can inspire innovation. This is an enriching event you won’t want to miss!