- IE´s Startup Incubator in area 31 looks for innovative entrepreneurs
- IE Alumna: Estás lista para el Consejo de Dirección?
- Santiago Íñiguez, ponente invitado en la conferencia de Going Global 2013 en Dubai.
- Premio al mejor profesor del año
- GREEN ENERGY PROJECTS - ENEL otorga 650.000 EUR de financiación a proyectos de tecnología limpia
- Presentación del libro: "Enseñar Derecho ¿Puede servirnos la experiencia de Estados Unidos?"
- How behavioral science can change the way we think, for the better (Dubai)
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Amsterdam)
- Digital Marketing in the Banking Sector
- Taller: Digital Self Branding
- Virtual Master Class: is Marketing dead?
- Master Class 'The World of our Future' in Los Angeles
- IE Energy Drinks Series: Global Trends in Renewable Energy
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Brussels)
- IE Gourmet Club Kick-off Dinner
Master Class: Social Media Marketing: a new commercialization scheme for a new consumer
08 de noviembre 2012
IE Master Class with prof. Manuel Alonso Coto
Marketing communications has inevitably changed forever with the advent of social media, crowd sourcing, changing media consumption and hyper competition. Professor Alonso will explore all aspects of marketing communications and integrated social media into advertising, PR, sponsorship, direct selling and merchandising. In the Master Class he will cover a broad range of industries with his examples, showing cutting edge tools combined with consistent marketing principles as the new way to deliver better and quicker results in a commercialization environment more demanding than ever before.
Heralding the emergence of social media as a “marketing revolution”, this session presents the varied forms of communication that networks like Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, etc. offer and the opportunities for marketing which more effectively engages with a new, much more intelligent and sophisticated end-user.
Bio: Professor Alonso Coto is the Marketing Manager of the Executive Education programs at IE Business School. Although his early experience was in the IT field, while completing an Executive MBA program at he discovered his interest in Marketing and began to combine this new vocation with his old passion for technology in order to take on the position of Internet Marketing Head for the e-learning unit at IE. Soon afterwards, he became the e-Marketing Manager for the whole IE Business School. After lecturing for years about all kinds of digital topics and taking advantage of the research for his Doctoral Thesis regarding e-marketing in Spain, he now conducts classes at IE and serves as both the Marketing Manager for Executive Education and the Academic Director for all programs related to Digital Business & Marketing.