- Master Class: Business financing or what is equally important for Power Plants, Hotels and Aircrafts (Almaty)
- The Importance of a Healthy Nutrition
- AMCF Career Webinar Series: Charting a Winning Course from Day 1: Perspectives for Starting Employment at a Large or Small Consulting Firm
- Innovation and business models that effectively work for the bottom billion
- Culturally Competent Healthcare
Distribution: Partners to Create Value for HORECA
Apr 19, 2012
How can a player as a distributor in this market survive, grow and sustain for 40 years?
Providing business solutions for restaurants, hotels and bars as a distributor is one of the most complicated B2B models. In this particular sector, the concept of the customers and the needs of the customers differ and hence the solutions they require! The product variety is wide, packaging options are limitless, quality level could be fixed, service level should be increased.
Are the customers able to define their future needs? or they keep on buying what they have bought in the past? Do the trends shape their business? or they shape the trends?
Atila Yenisen is a member of the management board as Commercial Director of Makro Cash&Carry Spain. With 12 years experience in wholesale procurement, category management and merchandising, he has been in start up and crisis management situations. He has worked in Turkey, Germany and Pakistan before he has started working in Spain in July 2010.
Atila holds a Master of Business Administration degree from the London Business School and B.S degree of Economics from the Marmara University of Turkey.