- El Entorno de los Negocios en la Década del 2020 y su Impacto en la Competitividad
- Continúa tu carrera profesional en Latinoamérica
- IE Venture Network with FundedByMe in Helsinki
- Evisors Career Webinar Series: Structuing Your Case Interview Notes
- Master Class: Business financing or what is equally important for Power Plans, Hotels and Aircrafts (Ukraine)
FT.com & Apps: preparing for the mobile revolution
Feb 29, 2012
Speaker: Rob Grimshaw, Managing Director of FT.com.
Rob Grimshaw was appointed Managing Director of FT.com in June 2008. As the FT board representative for FT.com he is responsible for website’s commercial performance and overall strategy. Prior to this, Grimshaw was a member of the FT.com Executive leadership team and was Advertising Strategy and Global Online Director.
Grimshaw joined the Financial Times in 1998 and has held a series of commercial roles within the business, including Head of Global Key Accounts & Clients Sales and Head of Global Advertising Strategy & Operations.
Grimshaw holds a Bachelors degree in Philosophy and Politics from the University of Warwick.