- Montaje de un modelo de competencias
- Fundador de "Wealth Solutions": Una compañia de gestión patrimonial con Borja Durán
- Entrepreneurship in Emerging Economies (New Delhi)
- Charla y asesoría a los egresados de IE sobre el desarrollo de carreras
- Como ser competitivo frente a un proceso de selección
- Wine Tasting
- Can We Move Beyond Shareholder Value as a Principle of Firm Governance?
Private Equity Fundraising: more art than science?
Oct 26, 2011
Main characteristics of fundraising of private equity. Eusebio Martin, the senior director of Mercapital will come and talk about the process and the main challenges in the current economic situation. Mercapital is the leading Spanish Private Equity firm with a substantial presence in Latin America.
Eusebio Martín was a Senior Director at Mercapital between 1990-1996. He re-joined in 2010. Previously, he was Development Director in Nuter, an animal feed company funded by Mercapital. He also spent six years in London as senior Banker in EBRD and worked for Catalana de Iniciatives from the Madrid office.
He holds an MBA from INSEAD and a degree in Economics from Universidad Complutense in Madrid.