- Master Class: Are we at the End of ‘International Relations’?
- Master Class - Non-market strategy: When mastering markets is no longer enough
- Master Class: Unlocking the power of enterprise gamification
- Master Class - Leading Through Innovation: Attitude for Success!
- Mesa Redonda sobre el tema de la Reestructuración de Empresas
ieInsights Daniel Loureda
Oct 24, 2012
IE Business School has the pleasure to invite you to a conference held by Daniel Loureda, CEO and member of the Board of Directors of Testa and Vallehermoso, the real estate companies of the Sacyr Vallehermoso Group in Spain.
In his conference, Daniel will analyze the Real Estate Sector in Spain, focusing on Commercial Property. He will make relevant comparisons with other developed countries, describe and explain the main differences in the sector and provide his insights on the future of the industry. He will also discuss broader macroeconomic issues such as the Property Crisis affecting not only the Real Estate sector in Spain but the entire economy.
Daniel began his career building Civil Works, first as a Construction Manager at Dragados (now ACS) and later as Project Manager in Sacyr. After his MBA he was a Strategy Consultant at Endesa. He then joined Vallehermoso, as Regional Manager until he was named CEO of Testa in 2008. In July 2012, he was also appointed as CEO of Vallehermoso.
Daniel is a Civil Engineer from the Polytechnic University of Madrid, has a degree in Economics and Business Administration from UNED, an MBA from INSEAD and an MSc in Soil Mechanics from Imperial College in London.
Please register for this event by contacting IEInsights@ie.edu.