- Master Class: Are we at the End of ‘International Relations’?
- Master Class - Non-market strategy: When mastering markets is no longer enough
- Master Class: Unlocking the power of enterprise gamification
- Master Class - Leading Through Innovation: Attitude for Success!
- Mesa Redonda sobre el tema de la Reestructuración de Empresas
"A conversation with" Stanley S. Litow on Corporate Citizenship in the 21st Century
Mar 29, 2012
It is our privilege to invite you to “A conversation with” Stanley S. Litow, VP Corporate Citizenship & Corporate Affairs and President, IBM International Foundation. Under his leadership, IBM launched innovative social responsibility programs such as The Corporate Service Corps or Reinventing Education, placing IBM as a prominent player in the field of societal, environmental and civic leadership.
A best known figure in corporate social responsibility and sustainability, leadership and community involvement, Stanley is frequently featured as a keynote speaker in major international forums, with a passion to share his vision, his depth of experience and his innovative approach for helping articulate a compelling and comprehensive corporate value proposition for all stakeholders. Please click here to see his biography
Please, join David Bach, Professor of Strategic Management and Dean of Programs, for a unique conversation on Corporate Citizenship in the 21st Century.