- Taller: Digital Self Branding
- Virtual Master Class: is Marketing dead?
- Master Class 'The World of our Future' in Los Angeles
- IE Energy Drinks Series: Global Trends in Renewable Energy
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Brussels)
- IE Gourmet Club Kick-off Dinner
"A conversation with" Stanley S. Litow on Corporate Citizenship in the 21st Century
Mar 29, 2012
It is our privilege to invite you to “A conversation with” Stanley S. Litow, VP Corporate Citizenship & Corporate Affairs and President, IBM International Foundation. Under his leadership, IBM launched innovative social responsibility programs such as The Corporate Service Corps or Reinventing Education, placing IBM as a prominent player in the field of societal, environmental and civic leadership.
A best known figure in corporate social responsibility and sustainability, leadership and community involvement, Stanley is frequently featured as a keynote speaker in major international forums, with a passion to share his vision, his depth of experience and his innovative approach for helping articulate a compelling and comprehensive corporate value proposition for all stakeholders. Please click here to see his biography
Please, join David Bach, Professor of Strategic Management and Dean of Programs, for a unique conversation on Corporate Citizenship in the 21st Century.