- Master Class: Are we at the End of ‘International Relations’?
- Master Class - Non-market strategy: When mastering markets is no longer enough
- Master Class: Unlocking the power of enterprise gamification
- Master Class - Leading Through Innovation: Attitude for Success!
- Mesa Redonda sobre el tema de la Reestructuración de Empresas
Book Presentation ceremony: “THE SHIFT” , author: Lynda Gratton "Prepárate: el futuro del trabajo ya está aquí", publicado por Galaxia Gutenberg
Feb 24, 2012
Work is a defining, all-consuming part of our lives. Now, more than ever, the speed at which the nature of work is changing is having an extraordinary impact on working lives everywhere.
Lynda Gratton is Professor of Management Practice at London Business School and is the founder of the Hot Spots Movement. She has written seven books and numerous academic articles and is considered one of the world's authorities on people in organizations.
In 2011 she has been ranked by The Times as one of the top 15 Business Thinkers in the world today and in 2008 The Financial Times selected her as the business thinker most likely to make a real difference over the next decade. She was also in the top two of the Human Resources Magazine's" HR Top 100: Most Influential" poll, and this year Lynda was number one of Human Resources Magazine's “Top 25 HR Most Influential UK Thinkers 2011” poll.
More information about the author: http://www.lyndagratton.com/
Date and Time: Friday, 24th February at 16:00
Venue: Room A 301 in Maria de Molina 13, Madrid
We hope to see you at the conference.
Career Management Center