- Taller: Digital Self Branding
- Virtual Master Class: is Marketing dead?
- Master Class 'The World of our Future' in Los Angeles
- IE Energy Drinks Series: Global Trends in Renewable Energy
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Brussels)
- IE Gourmet Club Kick-off Dinner
One on One, behind closed doors with… Cristina Bondolowski
Oct 23, 2012
One on One, behind closed doors with… Cristina Bondolowski, VP, Global Brands, Coca-Cola TM, MDM 1995.
The initiative, One on One, behind closed doors with…, is a speaker series in which academic, business and economic leaders share their knowledge and expertise on current “hot” topics with IE professors, alumni and students.
On this occasion, we are fortunate to have Cristina Bondolowski, VP, Global Brands, Coca-Cola TM, MDM 1995 IE Business School. She will talk about her experience as a senior executive, responsible for the international brand Coca-Cola, the number one brand worldwide, as well as the decisions she has faced and the lessons learned.
The series is moderated by Fernando Barnuevo, Managing Director of Kleinwort Benson and President of the IE Alumni Association.
There will be a cocktail after the event.