- Taller: Digital Self Branding
- Emzingo 2014
- Virtual Master Class: is Marketing dead?
- Master Class 'The World of our Future' in Los Angeles
- IE Energy Drinks Series: Global Trends in Renewable Energy
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Brussels)
- IE Gourmet Club Kick-off Dinner
- Virtual Master Class - Entrepreneurship: Wake up and go for your own business: fail as fast and as much as you can on your first time
- IE for Entrepreneurs en Bogotá
- Life in the Valley
One on One, behind closed doors with.... María Cordón, CEO of Grupo Hospitalario Quirón, MBA 1994
Jan 11, 2012
One on One, behind closed doors with.... María Cordón, CEO of Grupo Hospitalario Quirón, MBA 1994: My genes, my Alien, and me: the road to mastering circumstances
The initiative, One-on-One, behind closed doors with...., is a speaker series in which industry leaders share their knowledge and expertise on currently “hot” topics with IE professors, alumni and students.
On this occasion, we are fortunate to have María Cordón, CEO of Grupo Hospitalario Quirón and MBA 1994 from IE Business School. She will talk about her experience as an entrepreneur, the decisions that she faced and the lessons learned.
The series is moderated by Fernando Barnuevo, Managing Director of Kleinwort Benson and President of the IE Alumni Association. The initiative has been organized by the IE Alumni Association and IE Corporate Partners.
After the event, a cocktail will be served.
In the past edition, we had José García Cantera, IE MBA 1990 and CEO of Banesto. Check out the video: http://ow.ly/7YYSV