- IE´s Startup Incubator in area 31 looks for innovative entrepreneurs
- IE Alumna: Estás lista para el Consejo de Dirección?
- Santiago Íñiguez, ponente invitado en la conferencia de Going Global 2013 en Dubai.
- Premio al mejor profesor del año
- GREEN ENERGY PROJECTS - ENEL otorga 650.000 EUR de financiación a proyectos de tecnología limpia
- Presentación del libro: "Enseñar Derecho ¿Puede servirnos la experiencia de Estados Unidos?"
- How behavioral science can change the way we think, for the better (Dubai)
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Amsterdam)
- Digital Marketing in the Banking Sector
- Taller: Digital Self Branding
- Virtual Master Class: is Marketing dead?
- Master Class 'The World of our Future' in Los Angeles
- IE Energy Drinks Series: Global Trends in Renewable Energy
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Brussels)
- IE Gourmet Club Kick-off Dinner
Innovating like a Start-up in a Big Company
20 de noviembre 2012
Exponential data growth and slowly growing revenues are carriers dilemmas today. To meet such a challenge, it is the time for Telcos to focus on disruptive innovation. While the early stage of Telco innovations focused around their core technologies and business around voice and data, the next decade looks very different. In this talk I will discuss how open innovation, staying small, and following customers home can drive a quite revolution.
Speaker: Pablo Rodríguez, Telefónica I+D, Scientific Internet Director
Biopic: Pablo Rodríguez is Director of Research and Director of Telefonica Digital Barcelona R&D Lab. He is also an adjunct faculty professor at the department of computer science at Columbia University, New York. He has developed his career in the United States as a software architect and entrepreneur in three Silicon Valley start-ups (Inktomi, which provided the search engine of MSN, Yahoo and AOL; Netli and Tahoe Networks). He also worked at Microsoft Research in Cambridge and Bell-Labs in the USA. As a result of his work, Pablo has more than fifty scientific publications and patents.