- Startup Competition of The South Summit
- VI Edición de los Premios a las Mejores Prácticas en Comunicación Interna
- IE´s Startup Incubator in area 31 looks for innovative entrepreneurs
- IE Alumna: Estás lista para el Consejo de Dirección?
- Santiago Íñiguez, ponente invitado en la conferencia de Going Global 2013 en Dubai.
- Master Class: Business financing or what is equally important for Power Plants, Hotels and Aircrafts (Almaty)
- The Importance of a Healthy Nutrition
- AMCF Career Webinar Series: Charting a Winning Course from Day 1: Perspectives for Starting Employment at a Large or Small Consulting Firm
- Innovation and business models that effectively work for the bottom billion
- Culturally Competent Healthcare
Online Conference: Setting the Standards for Professional NGOs
13 de junio 2012
From one model of an NGO to the NGO model.
The session addresses the frequent dilemma that NGOs face in current economic context and how those dilemmas have turned into paradoxes that may curb their own development. The speaker provides the keystone to deal with both current and future challenges in the Non for Profit Organisations.
Marisa García-Tablado, International Executive MBA at the Instituto de Empresa, is currently the CEO at Fundación World Vision International, a Development, Relief and Advocacy NGO, the biggest agency in the world at children sponsorship.