Today's changing global economy requires well-equipped leaders with an up-to-date holistic view of the business environment which enables them to navigate through the fog of uncertainty.
This is why the Advanced Management Program (AMP) focuses on: understanding the environment, building a greater capacity to design and develop strategies in a new and evolving business context and executing change and innovation.
Once executives have reached a certain level in their career, experience and knowledge, how can they reach new levels in their professional development? Which knowledge and management tools are really important to update for the future? What new skills, competencies and capabilities are required to succeed in a new business environment?
The Advanced Management Program Germany (AMP) will deliver answers to these questions, transport the world-class professors of our Madrid campus to Frankfurt, and deliver our extensive experience in Executive Education to the German market.
What does AMP Germany offer participants?
- A chance to challenge yourself and your management style.
- One-on-one interaction with a dynamic and experienced international teaching faculty.
- Develop the tools needed to excel and climb to a top executive position.
- Share experiences, exchange best management practices and substantially increase personal and professional relations with other German professionals of your level.
- Become an Alumni of IE Business School and gain access to its 40.000 members worldwide.
What does AMP Germany offer companies?
Top managers and leaders:
- Fully equipped to deliver alternatives and new strategic opportunities to their organizations.
- Strengthened team management skills able to benchmark by exchanging experiences with world-class professors, practitioners and colleagues from different industries, functions and organizational cultures.