Strategic Corporate Finance Managing Finance for Value Creation
If you need further information about the program, please contact us.
Associate Director of Admissions
Your information has been sent successfully.
Today’s rapidly changing business environment requires Managers and Directors to make on spot decisions based on financial knowledge and strategic capabilities. Decision-makers also need to understand a company´s financial health to define a sound corporate strategy.
The Strategic Corporate Finance Program broadens business leaders’ perspectives of financial matters within the corporate environment and strengthens their use of finance tools for making sounder decisions and running a company successfully.
This practical approach to finance will help participants manage company cash flows prudently, allocate financial resources to optimize risk-return projects, and help them understand the sustainable growth rate of their companies.
Participants will be able to:
- Manage Finance to create shareholder value
- Apply top financial tools into their day to day operations
- Lead an M&A deal
- Identify and quantify risks facing their companies
- Decide a correct dividend policy for their shareholders
- Negotiate with their banks
- Understand their companies’ financial situation and adjust their corporate strategy accordingly