- Home ›
- Admissions ›
- Admitted students
Do you have any questions?plegar/desplegar
Congratulations and welcome!
We look forward to seeing you soon at IE University. You've successfully completed our rigorous admissions process and you can now make your place reservation to confirm your place in the Bachelor program of your choice.
In addition, you are eligible to apply for scholarships or financial aid and make your reservation in the campus Residence Hall.
The Student Office will contact you to provide the password to access our Online Campus, where you'll find detailed instructions and tips for preparing your arrival at IE University.
In summary, here are the next steps:
- Make your Place Reservation
- You may apply for financial aid if you wish
- The Student Office will contact you with information and assist you in arranging your visa, medical insurance and/or accommodation
- You will receive access to Campus Online so you can follow campus news and connect with other students
- Finish the Enrollment process
Don't hesitate to contact the Admissions Department with any questions regarding the Enrollment process.