- Home ›
- IE University welcomes world's leading experts in Marketing and Corporate Communications
IE University welcomes world's leading experts in Marketing and Corporate Communications
13/09/2011 - communication, marketing
There will be a discussion on the latest trends and research studies in Marketing and Corporate Communications
- According to Google statistics interest in Corporate Communication has increased worldwide
The symposium is also a platform that addresses the role of Corporate Marketing and Communication in the conceptualization, management, evaluation, brand valuation, creation of corporate images and identities in an era in which companies are continuously facing changes and pressures by shareholders and different pressure groups.
"In today's global era, strategic planning of companies on their brand, image and corporate identity is crucial. We are delighted to bring together 40 leading experts to discuss the challenges facing our discipline" affirms Laura Illia, Professor and Director of the Master in Corporate Communication at IE University and co-organizer of the symposium.
The event coincides with a moment in Corporate Marketing and Communication have gained importance in both the world of academia and the world of businessand are considered areas of great significance. This is mostly due to the development of areas such as branding, marketing and public relations. According to Google statistics on the searches made about these different disciplines, the interest in Corporate Communications (12,000 impacts) is increasing as opposed to Corporate Marketing (700 impacts). In addition, the number of books published denotes the trend - 200 versus 700.
Some of the main speakers at the Symposium are:
• John M.T. Balmer, President and Founder of ICIG,
• Stephen Greyser, Richard P. Chapman Professor, Emeritus Harvard Business School
• Emanuele Invernizzi, President of EUPRERA and Professor of Corporate Communication in IULM University,
• Angel Alloza, CEO Corporate Excellence, Centre for Reputation Leadership
• Wim Elving, Editor in Chief of Corporate Communications in the international journal (Emerald) and Professor of Corporate Communication at ASCOR (University of Amsterdam),
• Russell Abratt, Consumer Marketing and Sociology Professor, Nova Southwestern University,
• Gabor Schreier, Creative Director at Saffron Spain,
• Raffaele Zueger, Communications Director of BSI Bank of Generali Group