- Home ›
- Student Life ›
- Student Office
13/12/2013. Milan (ITALY)Admission Test
13/12/2013. Madrid (SPAIN)Admission Test
13/12/2013. Madrid (SPAIN)Open Day
14/12/2013. Segovia (SPAIN)Open Day
14/12/2013. Segovia (SPAIN)Admission Test
10/28/2013 - 10:58 - IE University, rankingIE University ranked No. 1 in Spain and No. 34 worldwide in the Global Employability Survey 2013
10/07/2013 - 12:02 - IE UniversityIE University organizes an international discussion about the future of Higher Education
10/01/2013 - 11:13 - IE UniversityIE University consolidate its position as destination for international students
Do you have any questions?plegar/desplegar
Student Opinionsver más
Luis Enrique CaraballoTheir vision of education is 'fresh' and I feel motivated ... ...
Luis Enrique Caraballo
I decided to join IE University because it fits the best with the education that I want. Their vision of education is ‘fresh’ and I feel motivated and on the right track being among the best
Your starting point
The Student Office is your first point of contact as a new student to IE University. Our aim is to assist you from day one in making your time at IE University and your stay in a foreign country a unique and rewarding experience.
We help our students through each step of their academic experience, starting with the very first. Our dedicated Student Office staff are prepared to answer your questions and provide any information needed by you or your family, from the visa process to helping you select extracurricular activities.
How can the Student Office help you?
The Student Office provides personalized services to students. As soon as students are enrolled, the Student Office will assist them and any accompanying family members prepare for their arrival in Spain.
Let us know what your interests are and we will tell you what IE University has to offer.
Clubs and activities: We encourage cultural exchange activities which help our students to fit into university life. The Student Office organizes and lets you know what activities are available and provides pointers on how to set up or join an IE University club.
Orientation Week: New students are invited to take part in a week of activities held at the start of the academic year, aimed at familiarizing them with life and their studies at IE University. Orientation Week includes tours of the campus and the city of Segovia, introductory workshops about services and studies, and outdoor activities which make it easy for you to meet other students, alumni and members of the faculty, and make you feel at home.
The Student Office provides personalized services to international students. As soon as students are enrolled, the Student Office will assist them and any accompanying family members prepare for their arrival in Spain.
- Visas: If you are a citizen of a non-EU country, obtaining a student visa is the first step. Students who are not citizens of the European Union must ask for a visa at the Embassy or Consulate of Spain in their country. As soon as you have your student password you can access all the information available on the Online Campus website where the Student Office provides detailed instructions and advice on how to proceed. Once you are in Spain, the Student Office helps you to obtain the student permit required.
- Accommodation: The Student Office will assist you in choosing and arranging your accommodation. IE University has an on-campus Residence Hall and renting options for those who prefer to live off-campus. The Office can also arrange for students to stay with a host family for those who prefer to spend the academic year in a family environment.
- Medical insurance: Students who require a visa must obtain private medical insurance for the duration of the program. IE University provides international insurance agreements that can be contracted from abroad and will help you with this process.
- Personalized attention: The Student Office caters to the specific needs of students and their families. We will assist you in the process of opening a bank account or telephone line, and help you access information and discounts on many services.
- Global support: Our services are international, with 25 offices strategically situated across the globe. Depending on where you are, we can put you in touch with an IE University representative closest to you.
Student Life Director
Phone: +34 921-412-410
IE University Host Office Director
Phone: +34 921-415-312
Student Life Coordinator (Madrid Campus)
Mariela Orellana Anguiano
Phone: +34 917-821-723
Student Life Coordinator (Segovia Campus)
Phone: +34 921-415-347
Student Mobility Coordinator
Phone: +34 921-412-199
Vice Rector of Student Affairs
Phone: +34 921-412-410