HOW TO APPLY
How to apply
1. Online application
2. University diplomas and Official transcripts of grades
3. GRE or GMAT score
4. Proof of fluency in English: TOEFL or British Council – IELTS
5. Statement of Purpose
6. 2 letters of recommendation
7. Photo and copy of passport
DEADLINE TO APPLY: JANUARY 31st.
FEES & FUNDING
Tuition Fee 60.000€
The PhD program offers to admitted students scholarships based on merits (CV, GMAT or GRE score, TOEFL, interview, etc…)
The Scholarship can cover:
- Full Scholarship (tuition + Maintenance)
The scholarships are not granted by default and there is a committee that assesses each applicant after they have submitted the application.