Dr. Faisal Al-Kadi is an expert in the field of entrepreneurship, both as an academic and a practitioner. His aim has always been to bridge the gap between rigorous research and realistic economic challenges in today’s ever smaller world.
Over the last 20 years or so, he has founded or led a number of successful businesses, invested in various emerging ventures and teams, and participated in numerous social and not-for-profit boards, initiatives, and organizations. He is a seasoned speaker, educator, advisor, published writer and pre-VC investor.
He is a believer in the success and sustainability of ideas that focus on “solving not-so-obvious problems”. And Culture, to him, is “not a mere differentiating factor, but a source of opportunities, mutual learning, and understanding,” where “no size will ever fit all”.
His academic and professional interests are: Entrepreneurship, Family Business, Culture, Strategy, Economic Policy, Corporate Governance, Growth Management.
• Vice President, Al-Kadi Commerce & Industry, Saudi Arabia, 2004 – Present
• Board Member (Innovation & Entrepreneurship Center), King Faisal University, Saudi Arabia, 2020 – Present
• Board Member (Resources Dev. Fund), Imam Abdulrahman Bin Faisal University, Saudi Arabia, 2019 – Present
• Advisory Board Member, Vision Ventures Capital, Saudi Arabia, 2018 – Present
• President, Automotive Enterprises Co., Saudi Arabia, 2014 – Present
• President, Faiour Enteprises, Global, 2011 – Present
• Founding Board Member, Asharqia Young Businessmen Council, Saudi Arabia, 2008 – 2010
• Board Member, The National Committee of Young Businessmen (Council of Saudi Chambers), 2008 – 2010
• Business Development Analyst – Strategic Marketing, Motorola Inc., MEA Office, 2003 – 2004
• Adjunct Professor of Entrepreneurship, IE Business School, Spain, 2020 – Present
• Adjunct Professor of Entrepreneurship, University of Dammam, Saudi Arabia, 2014 – 2016
• Doctorate in Business Administration (Entrepreneurship), IE Business School, Spain, 2013
• IMBA, IE Business School, Spain, 2006
• BSBA (Management, Marketing, International Studies), American University of Sharjah, UAE, 2003