Ricardo Moreno Warletta
Ricardo Moreno Warleta
Accounting & Management Control
Ricardo Moreno is an independent financial consultant with 30 years of experience in finance, including the areas of M&A and equity investment banking, private equity and corporate development.
In addition to running his M&A practice, Ricardo Moreno Associates, he currently sits on the Board of Directors of Geodesic Innovations, S.L., a company that leases electroporation proprietary technology-based water disinfection equipment, and on the Board of Advisers of SATEC, a telecoms network engineering specialist.
• MD, Ricardo Moreno Associates, since 2016
• CFO, Codere, Spain, 2012-2013
• Head of Corporate Development, Codere, Spain, 2004-2012
• Director, Apax Partners & Co., Spain and UK, 1999-2004
• Director, Kleinwort Benson Ltd, UK, 1996-1999
• Professor of Financial Statements Analysis, IE Business School, Adjunct Faculty, Spain, 2014-Present
• Professor of Game Theory, IE Business School, Adjunct Faculty, Spain, 2017-Present
• MBA (Cum Laude) IE Business School, Spain, 1988
• Master in Civil Engineering, Universidad de Buenos Aires, Argentina, 1986.