Victoriano Conde Moro
Victoriano Conde Moro
Operations & Technology
Victoriano is an experienced advisor on applying lean, process thinking, pioneered by Toyota, to every type of business across the world. Founder of the Asociación de Empresas Lean, his work ranges from strategic business transformation to specific projects in companies starting their Lean journey. Promoting the lean application in new transactional/support activities. He has trained and successfully support the cultural change in companies of different sectors: petrochemical, banking, automotive, distribution, service, health care, food and beverage.
Victoriano gained his lean knowledge after 30 years working in the automotive industry at Ford Motor Co. and Visteon Corp., in different management positions, as well as a consultant implementing Lean principles. He received the Toyota “Best Supplier of the year Award” and the “Customer Driven Quality Award”, Ford Motor Co.
Adjunct Professor on The Instituto de Empresa Business School and Instituto de Empresa University, where he teaches Lean Thinking and Operations and SCM Management.
Visiting Professor at Universidad de Cádiz, UEM and Universidad de Las Palmas, Universidad Politécnica de Cataluña, where he teaches Lean Management, Manufacturing Management, SCM, Project Management.
He was Assistant professor at Universidad de Cádiz, teaching Manufacturing Organization.
Speaker at international conferences as International Engineering CCI 2010, Medical Management Ourense, 2010, Reliability Engineering Congress, Cádiz 2011.
• Founder and President of Asociación Empresas Lean, Spain, 2008-Present.
• CEO, ESDI, Spain, 2006-Present.
• Managing Director, Red Point International, Egypt-Spain, 2010-2011.
• Cofounder and CEO of the Instituto Lean Spain, Spain, 2006-2008.
• Board of Directors member of the Lean Global Network, USA, 2006-2008.
• Area Manager, Visteon, Spain, 2001-2005.
• Held different management positions: Manufacturing, SCM, IT, Plant Engineering, Ford Mo Co-Visteon, Spain, 1989-2001.
• Financial Office, University of Colorado, USA, 1988
• Adjunct Professor of Operations, IE Business School, Spain, 2018-Present
• Adjunct Professor of Lean Management, IE University, Spain, 2017-Present
• Visiting Professor, Universidad de Cádiz, Spain, 2014-Present
• Visiting Professor, Universidad de las Palmas, Spain, 2017-Present
• Assistant Professor, Operations Management, Universidad de Cádiz, Spain, 2007-2012
• Visiting Professor, Universidad Politécnica de Cataluña, Spain, 2005-2008
• MBA in Business Administration, Universidad de Cádiz.
• MSMS Master of Science in Manufacturing Systems, Universidad Politécnica de Cataluña.
• Bachelor in Business Administration, Universidad de Málaga, Spain.