Virginia Bombín is adjunct professor in corporate finance at IE Business School and Headspring, a FT|IE Business School joint venture. She is also an independent financial consultant for Small and Medium size Enterprises and Start-ups.
She is specially interested on Economic Value Creation and the best metrics to assess it. This interest has been applied to many companies during many years.
Virginia has also developed business plans for clients including market research, financial modelling and valuation.
She is also Mifid 2 Academic Director for the Programs, Certificates and the Recertification newsletters, within the banking industry.
Virginia has been teaching corporate finance for the last 20 years in Masters, executive education and tailor-made programs for companies such as Ferrovial, Telefonica, Uria, Orange, Inditex, Accenture, Endesa, PwC, Dimension Data, Santander, BBVA, London Stock Exchange, Maxam, Gestamp, Roche, Nissan, OTSU, and many more.
• Associated Director for Operations at the FT|IE Corporate Learning Alliance (FT|IE CLA), London, UK.
• Director of Faculty at the IElearning Network, IE Business School, Madrid.
• International Projects Manager at the IE Business School Management College, Madrid.
• Open Programmes Manager at the IE Business School Management College, Madrid.
• Adjunct Professor of Corporate Finance, IE Business School, Spain, 1998-Present
• Lecturer and facilitator at Headspring, the FT-IE joint venture, since foundation
• MBA in Business Administration IE Business School, Spain
• Bachelor in Business Administration, European University, Madrid-Brussels