Walter de Luna
Walter De Luna
Walter de Luna is an adjunt professor of Finance at IE. He is PhD of Business Finance at Universidad Complutense Madrid. He had worked as manager in companies like ASCorp, ING Real Estate Finance EFC SA or Sareb.
• 2012 – Today: General Manager de la Asset Management Society hailing of the Bank Debt Restructuring.
• 2000 – 2012: General Manager Spain / Portugal ING Real Estate Finance EFC SA (Real estate finance. Financial entity ING)
• 1995 – 2000: General Manager Ascorp (Investment Company MCC)
• 1992 – 1995: CFO Lainter (Shopping Center Development Company)
• 2006: PhD Business Finance. Univ. Complutense Madrid
• 1982 – 1988: Bachelor in Business Administration and Law. ICADE E-3