The IE Admissions Department has a rigorous selection process. We seek motivated, creative and high-potential candidates who stand out for their academic and/or professional achievements, as well as interpersonal skills. We take a holistic approach when evaluating each candidate in order to bring the most talented people into our international classrooms.
We understand that you’re making a significant investment and we believe that maximizing the availability of payment plan options is important in making your Master in Customer Experience & Innovation affordable.
Kindly note that plans with more than 3 consecutive installments will be charged 400€ for the administrative service it involves.
For further information, please contact the Admissions Department.
Our payment plans offer the following benefits:
Candidates should complete the sections that appear in the online application form and must also upload the following documents:
Once you have submitted your online application and paid the application fee, you will receive a link to answer three live questions: two in video format and one in written format. This way, our Admissions Team will be able to meet you virtually and evaluate your capacity to respond in real time.
You will have aonline personal interview with a manager of the Admissions Team.
After the interview, your entire application will be evaluated holistically by our Admissions Committee. This is the last step of your application and it will take roughly one to two weeks for the Admissions Committee to get back to you with a final decision. Admissions are valid for the intake you apply to and the following one.
Our team is here to support you with immigration and relocation processes, such as housing, health care, bank accounts, resources for partners and information about life in Madrid, so that you can focus on studying and enjoying the IE experience.
The IE Foundation is working hard to make education accessible to all. As part of your enrollment, we ask that you make a one-time donation to help expand its efforts. Your contribution will have a lasting impact.
Review our FAQ responses to better understand everything related to our Admission Processes.
1. Fill out the online application form: Candidates should complete the sections that appear in the online application form and upload the required documents. You can access the online application form.
2. Online assessment: Once you have submitted the online application and paid the application fee, you will receive a link to the online assessment, known as the Kira Assessment Kira. This allows the admissions team to get a sense of your personality and potential before proceeding to a possible interview. Completing the assessment is simple—you will be given 3 questions to answer in a set amount of time. One of your responses will be written, and two will be recorded via video. The whole process should only take 20 to 30 minutes to complete.
3. Entrance exam*: Candidates are required to take either the GMAT, GRE or IE Global Admissions Test ieGAT.
4. Personal Interview: Once you have completed the previous steps, the Admissions Committee will review your application and determine whether to advance you to the final interview phase. The interview will allow us to get to know you better, and further assess certain qualities, such as your personality, capacity for critical thinking, method of self-expression and other communication skills. Our objective is to gauge your potential as a part of IE University, developing a mutually beneficial relationship both personally and academically. This interview can be either face-to-face or via video conference.
5. Final Committee Decision: Once you have completed the application form, submitted the required documentation, and attended the personal interview, your application is reviewed by the University’s Admissions Committee. This is the last step of your application and it will take roughly 1-3 weeks for the Admissions Committee to get back to you with a final decision via e-mail. The first step to apply is to complete and submit the application form. You will need to register with your personal email on our platform and create a password so you can access it as many times as you need.
Yes, once we receive your application, we will review the documentation you have submitted and inform you about the remaining items needed for your application.
There is no deadline to apply as we offer a rolling admissions process so you can apply at any time. However, due to the large number of applications we receive, we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible.
Once you have submitted all the necessary documents and attended your interview, our Final Decision Committee will review your application and get back to you within 1–3 weeks.
Our Master in Customer Experience & Innovation requires determination and dedication. Aside from that, there are no formal requirements.
To apply, you have to submit an application form, complete an online assessment, take an entrance exam and then attend an interview. You can either take the IE Global Admissions test, the GRE or the GMAT. For more information on admissions, visit the Admissions, Fees and Funding section of the Master in Customer Experience & Innovation program page.