30 MAY 2018
EdTech Venture Day Tel Aviv
BE ALL Alon Towers Yigal Alon 94, Tel Aviv, Israel
EdTech Venture Day
IE Business School is pleased to launch the IE Venture Day TEl Aviv in Ed Tech, May 30th held at Spacing- BE ALL Allon Towers. Mark your calendars!
IE Venture Day is a full or half day event that consist of conferences and startup pitch competitions; entrepreneurs, investors and leading thought leaders from the startup ecosystem are invited as speakers; early-stage, investment-seeking startups compete before a panel of relevant investors.
IE Venture Day Tel- Aviv Edition theme will be around the Ed Tech industry from different perspectives from Europe and Israel mindset, followed by a selection of Startups who will be pitching at the stage.
Criteria to Apply
Who can pitch?
To pitch at IE´s EdTech Venture Day your startup must have a working product with significant traction. Startups will be evaluated based on the following criteria
1. Innovative: product/service, business model, and/or route to market
2. Scalable: international commercial potential & scalable business model
3. Team: relevant skills & experience mix
4. Market: clear & large market opportunity
5. Status: must have full time dedicated team and product/service in the market with traction (customers and/or users)
The winner of IE EdTech Venture Day Tel Aviv will have a triple award!!!
- Invitation to Pitch on IE´s stage at the South Summit 2018 and a full pass to the event, which gives access to the investor Den, conferences in all stages, 1:1 one meetings and matchmaking service with investors and big corporations among others. This event will take place the first week of October 2018. Every year, more than 650 investors, 3000 startups and 12.500 attendees participate in the South Summit.
- One of IE´s High Impact Online Programs (HIOP´s). These are short programs in 100% online format that allow entrepreneurs to balance their studies with work and personal commitments. They follow the methodology that has led IE’s Global MBA to #1 ranking worlwide (by the Financial Times). Some of the programs are: “Scale up and manage growth succesfully”, “Leading Innovation”, “Embedding finance in everyday decisions” etc.
- IE ROCKETS. Fast track to IE ROCKETS´ PILOTS- a program that gives EdTech startups and innovative companies the chance to run a relevant pilot at IE University, one of the most innovative and prestigious universities in the world.
Speakers & Investors confirmed
Executive Vice President at IE
Founder of IDC, Herzilya
Founding Manager, Seaya Ventures
Chairman, IE Entrepreneurship & Innovation Center
Chairman, The Center for Educational Technology (CET)
CEO - Digital Education Telefonica
IE Chief of Corporate Innovation and Ventures
Co- founder, CodeMonkey Studios
Vice President of Research & Developmen, MindCET
As our Local Partner
Don’t miss out the opportunity to attend or apply!!Enlace
Gema Molero / Nacho Mateo
If you have any questions, please contact us!Contact us