Are you a game changer? Apply to the Area 31 Incubator!
The Incubator in Area 31 was created with the social objective to foster entrepreneurship as a tool for economic and personal development, by transferring IE’s capabilities and resources into the most promising startups.
Startups in the Incubator will be immersed in this ecosystem and have access to unique opportunities that will foster discovery, experimentation, networking, and growth.
Our team has designed a tailored bundle of services that saves up to $150k of your capital thus increasing your chances for success.
1. Who should apply?
Startups which were incorporated after June 2015. The Incubator takes startups from any sector.
What is the structure you need to have?
One person working full time (max of 4 full-time team members). Competitive applicants usually have a prototype of their product/service and are generating revenue.
2. What are the selection criteria?
- Value Proposition (relevancy, uniqueness/differentiation; not necessarily tech)
- Business Model (scalability, disruption, sustainability, and competitive advantage)
- Market (size, growth, competition)
- Team (background, drive/commitment)
- Community (willingness to create value in the entrepreneurial ecosystem)
3. How do you create value for the community?
- Think Win-Win! Transform your business and help other entrepreneurs and students increase their chances of success by networking, organizing events, and making other contributions.
- Contribute to increase the Incubator’s visibility! It is with your success and experience that we can reach many more that can also benefit from this experience.
- Why should you contribute? Teams who contribute the most are granted a 6 month extension in Area 31!
4. What’s included in our success bundle?
- IE ’s network of key partnerships (early investors, major corporations, and hundreds of entrepreneurs).
- Access to our success bundle worth up to $150k of services:
- Office in Madrid with the most promising startups we have identified.
- Prof. Svc. Pack including tech products from Microsoft, Amazon, administrative services, legal advisory, and recruitment.
- Tech Support & Training by specialized professionals in multiple areas through personal workshops and mentoring.
- Branding use of IE’s credibility to access opportunities.
- Networking with investors, key partners, and potential employees.
The application process for the Jan 2017 – June 2017 intake of the Incubator is now open. Apply here.
- Open House Days: March 30th, 6pm/April 5th, 6pm/April 20th, 6pm. RSVP
- Submission Deadline: April 24th
- Announcement of selected teams: June 2nd
- Welcome Session for selected teams: June 19th
For additional information contact email@example.com