Strategic Corporate Finance - ProgramManaging Finance for Value Creation
- Managing Finance for Value Creation: Corporate Finance Principles.
- Cash Flow Analysis: A Strategic Approach.
- The Investment Decision.
- The Optimal Capital Structure.
- Debt Restructuring: Considerations about Bank Negotiations.
- Leveraged Buyouts.
- M & A in Practice.
- The Selling Process: Key Success Factors.
- Dividends: Financial and Psychological Aspects.
- Going Public: Case Study.
- Going Private: Case Study.
- Ethical Dilemas in Finance.
A Liquid Learning Experience
At IE Business School Executive Education, we strive to provide an educational experience that works with the rhythm of high-performing professionals. Throughout our over 20 years as leaders in online learning, we have constantly sought to refine our approach. We have chipped away at the barriers that obstruct dynamic executives from discovering the latest best practices or gaining the tools to lead more effectively.