Join the virtual debate “A common challenge: Financial Education”
Monday, October 5th
9:30 to 11:00 am
We will have the participation of leading experts from the financial sector:
- Fernando Tejada, Director of the Department of Market Conduct and Claims of the Banco de España.
- Mª Aránzazu del Valle, Secretary General of UNESPA.
- Marco Trombetta, profesor de IE Business School y editor jefe del Journal of Accounting and Public Policy.
- Penélope Hernández, Professor and Director of LINEEX (Laboratory of Experimental and Behavioural Economics).
- Laura Duque, Deputy General Director of the Compliance and Legal Area of Mutualidad de la Abogacía.
Do citizens have the necessary knowledge to plan their economy and savings? What are the challenges and opportunities that new technologies pose in the access to information and acquisition of financial skills? What role do different institutions, monetary authorities, financial intermediaries, educational institutions, etc., play in financial training and investor protection? We will try to go deeper into these questions and all those that arise during the debate.
If you wish to attend the event, please register for free HERE