Adding value to education From funding scholarships to supporting social initiatives, the IE Foundation continuously contributes to the development of the IE community.
ABOUT: The IE Foundation Vision
The IE Foundation is a nonprofit organization that works to enhance IE’s impact through the application of its own resources and collaboration with strategic partners. Created in 1997, the Foundation has been actively promoting the institution’s values of entrepreneurship, diversity, inclusivity and innovation for over twenty years, with special emphasis placed on the humanities as a fundamental aspect of our approach to higher education. Our actions and objectives can be grouped into four main areas:
- Providing resources and creating both inhouse and collaborative initiatives that improve the quality of education at IE.
- Supporting applied research projects with high social and educational impact that add value to the academic community and society at large.
- Funding scholarship programs for talented individuals.
- Fostering a culture of social awareness and community engagement by promoting social action initiatives that support diversity and cross-cultural communication.
All of this is made possible by the constant support of IE students, families, alumni, staff and partners. Their generosity is the driving force behind the success of the IE Foundation. With the support of this incredible community, we work tirelessly to reach our goals, improve our operations, promote our values and broaden the educational and professional opportunities available to all.
Supporting innovation in the 21st century
For over two decades, the IE Foundation has been working to develop initiatives that promote the institution's core values.
- Air Miles
- Alcoa Foundation
- Aresbank S.A
- Banca March
- Grupo Banco Popular
- Clifford Chance
- Coca-Cola European Partners
- Comunidad de Madrid
- Credit Suisse
- Crédito y Caución
- Gas Natural Fenosa
- Grupo Romero
- Feria de Madrid
- Fundación Bancaria ‘La Caixa’
- Fundación Botín
- Fundación Foro de Marcas Renombradas Españolas
- Fundación Hay Festival España
- Fundación Mapfre
- Fundación Santander
- Informática El Corte Inglés
- Islamic Development Bank
- Instituto Crédito Oficial
- JP Morgan Foundation
- Junior Achievement Africa
- King Abdulaziz University
- Kistefos As
- Mahou San Miguel
- Master Card
- Oak Foundation
- Philyra S.A
- REDI - Red Empresarial por la Diversidad e Inclusión LGBTI+
- Red Eléctrica de España
- Sagardoy Abogados
- Samaniego & Tiedra Consulting
- Santander Universidades
awarded by IE and the IE Foundation
in scholarships awarded to women during the 2018-2019 academic year
students awarded scholarships in the last five years