CEO Arcadia Asesoría e Inversiones
Business and Corporate Law
- View profile
Daniel Arteaga was Legal Director and Secretary of the Board of Directors of ZED Group, a Spanish multi-national company leading the industry for contents for mobile devices, Internet and digital entertainment and Big Data.
He was Vice President and General Secretary for the MULTITEL GROUP, a group of companies focusing on investment and the promotion of company projects within the telecommunications industry in Spain. MULTITEL GROUP was a founding partner of ONO, UNI2 (today ORANGE España) and GENESYS CONFERENCING, in addition to other projects.
He began his professional career as a partner lawyer in the commercial department and for M&A at the Madrid Law Firm VENTURA GARCES & LOPEZ-IBOR. He is currently Managing Partner of Arcadia Asesoría e Inversiones, a Company focused in global corporate advice to Spanish and foreign companies in which Arcadia acts as an active equity investor.
He is professor in the Mergers and Purchases department at IE Law School´s LLM program.
- Business and Law degree, Universidad Complutense de Madrid
- Master’s in Company Legal Assessment, IE Law School
- Managing Partner Arcadia Asesoría e Inversiones
- Legal Director of Zed Group
- Vice President of Multitel Group
- Partner Attorney Ventura Garcés & López Ibor