Daniel has worked for the law firms Oliart Romero y Asociados, Romero Moreno Abogados and Chávarri Abogados, and he is a member of the Counseling board of Amovens since 2010. Daniel is an expert in is Civil law, Commercial law, litigation, Public law and foundations.
Daniel has advised commercial and civil entities, public institutions and foundations, as well as individuals, on complex matters within the context of finance, real estate, communication, services and consumer goods.
- PhD in Law, University of Bolonia (2003)
- Graduate in Law, University Complutense of Madrid (1999)
- Legal Advisor
- Managing Partner of Intenrational Development at Chávarri Abogados
- Managing Partner, Civil and Public Procedural Law at Chávarri Abogados
- Parner at Romero Moreno Abogados
- Lawyer at Oliart, Romero y Asociados