Professor IE Law School
Law and Humanities
- View profile
Professor Pallero’s main area of interest is to help all kinds of students to achieve excellence in learning. He is Founder and Director of Mente Colectiva, a pioneering educational advisory in the implantation of innovative and creative programs of Neuro-learning in schools and universities around the world. Carlos Pallero is the creator of the NLP and Education certification, a program based on the quality of learning, warmth of relationships and effectiveness in educational organizations. He is also a member of the Global NLP Training and Consulting Community and is an affiliated member of the NLP University of California of Robert Dilts.
At IE Law School, Carlos Pallero teaches personal and professional development through NLP, emotional intelligence and the use of technology in a law environment in order to excel as lawyers. He has an impressive track record in the implementation of alternative methodologies and technologies for learning innovation.
- Associate Professor, IE University
- Founder and Director of Mente Colectiva
- Director of the personal development area of the Fundación Maecenas
- Master in Neuroscience and Education, UNIR.
- Master Trainer in NLP, NLPU, California.
- Master in Emotional Intelligence, UCJC, Madrid.
- Master in Educational Coaching, UCJC, Madrid.
- Bachelor in Educational Psychology and Pedagogy, Universidad Complutense, Madrid.